We held another ISUOG multiple pregnancy course this weekend which was really well attended. Multiple pregnancy is associated with increased perinatal mortality and morbidity. The management can be challenging and sometimes controversial. Intensive fetal surveillance is associated with better outcomes and ultrasound plays a vital role in the screening and monitoring of these pregnancies.
The course allow delegates to:
- Gain expertise and confidence in ultrasound-related complications, diagnosis and management of multiple pregnancies
- Learn about new advances in the prenatal diagnosis and management of uncomplicated and complicated multiple pregnancy
- Improve your knowledge of the recommended monitoring for different types of multiple pregnancies
- Become familiar with the ISUOG Practice Guidelines on the role of ultrasound in twin pregnancies
- Engage with an international panel of experts on topics such as screening for aneuploidy, twin-to-twin transfusion syndrome and selective fetal growth restriction
- View live surgical demonstrations